CME Group Volume Averaged 12.2 Million Contracts per Day in June 2010, Up 8 Percent, and 13.5 Million Contracts Per Day in Second Quarter, Up 31 Percent
- Double digit monthly year-over-year growth in equities, foreign exchange, energy and metals
- Second highest quarterly average daily volume ever
- Record quarterly FX average daily volume of 1.0 million contracts, up 82 percent
- Record quarterly energy average daily volume of 1.8 million contracts, up 29 percent
- Record quarter for WTI and refined products, up 52 and 36 percent, respectively
More at link.
No mention of dairy trading. It is too little to take note.
Probably the big players would like it if no one paid attention to the CME